Urso Bardo is an instrumental band formed in Lisbon in 2014. Their music combines slow melodies with distorted guitars.
Urso Bardo is an instrumental band formed in Lisbon in 2014. Their music is deeply rooted around melancholy and longing, combining slow melodies with distorted guitars.
With influences ranging from Radiohead to Marc Ribot, the band’s particular blend of melodic rock have made them a favourite within the Lisbon underground music scene.
Their first full-length album, self-titled, was released by Raging Planet in March 2016 followed by “Vida e Morte de D. Antónia” in 2019.
IN THE PRESS
- 04.02.19Punch Magazine Album Review
- 19.01.19Musica em DX
- 13.07.18Produto Interno Brutal interview
- 10.07.18Gerador interview
- 18.06.18Produto Interno Brutal photo reportage (A Porta festival)
- 15.06.18Musica em DX photo reportage
- 09.04.18Sofar photo reportage
- 28.03.18Bran Morrighan: Journey Back single launch and review
- 29.10.17Sofar Sounds Porto
- 03.09.17Vera Marmelo photo reportage at Avante! Festival
- 27.06.17LIVE performance review of Urso Bardo at Sabotage Rock Club
- 21.06.17Radio feature on SBSR.FM (Ponto Pê Tê)
- 15.04.17‘Journey Back’ featured within the 20 best post-rock songs of 2016 in Portugal
- 05.04.17RTP feature on Westway Lab with Buslav (Poland)
- 04.04.17SIC Notícias feature on Westway Lab
- 20.02.17Porta 253 feature, Braga
- 07.01.17Sofar Sounds Lisbon feature
- 14.09.16Comunidade Cultura & Arte: Review of Sofar Sounds Lisbon performance
- 25.08.16Balcony TV feature
- 29.06.16LIVE performance review of Urso Bardo at OutJazz Festival, Lisbon
DEBUT ALBUM SELECTED TRACKSAlbum Link Play/Pause
Release date: March 2016
Label: Raging Planet
Now accepting bookings for 2019!
To book Urso Bardo for a concert or festival, please feel free to contact us with any inquiries.